Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday, Monday...

Today was not incredibly eventful. I didn't wake up as early as I wanted... which resulted in me looking like a hobo for a while...like, till 1:00 pm. (my bad...) But the few things I did get done were good.

a - I taught a piano lesson today to a cute little girl out in Riverton.
b - I finally picked up part of my mom's Christmas present - pictures. For some dumb reason, they weren't ready on time...
c - I ate appetizers for breakfast, courtesy of my dad.
d - I worked out and read some of my Intro to Music Therapy text book to get ready for school on Monday.
e - I cleaned up my room, bathroom, and kitchen.
f - I hung up a few more pictures.
g - I saved my little brother quite a bit of money on some clothes he needs.

Now, I am home thinking I should go to bed, and not really wanting to. A lot on my mind, I suppose. I think that is where journaling will come in handy - getting things off my mind and in writing.

Anyway... looking forward to lunch with my Becky tomorrow. And have a happy new year and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment