Thursday, December 26, 2013

Almost a new year - Trying a new start.

I am trying to keep a better record of what happens in my life. I have realized there are a lot of little memories from my past that are gone for one reason or another. This makes me sad. So, hopefully, this will help. :)


Highlights and lowlights of this last year:

I dated, broke up, dated broke up, and dated some more.
I paid off approximately $6000 of my student loans.
My grandma finished chemotherapy treatments.
Moved into a new place with roommates.
Bought a new car.
Joined the Pampered Chef Team.
Taught marching band at Copper Hills.
An old friend of mine from college tragically and unexpectedly lost his life.
I officially got a full time teacher at American Preparatory Academy.
I lost my cousin Casey - another victim of suicide.
My brother, JJ, was able to move back home.
I missed out on being an auntie...twice.
I saw Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban, and Michael Buble - live.
I drove to and from St. George with a minion.


Of course, there was so much more. I'm grateful for all of it. I am excited to see what 2014 will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment