Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seriously, best brownies. Ever.

I bought myself a treat a couple of months ago - a book called "Chocolate Never Faileth". And then proceeded to go on a diet for a month. Dumb, I know. But now that the diet is over, I can make things out of it. And these brownies are amazing. They are called "The perfect chocolate brownies". MMMMMMMM....

2 sticks butter, melted
2 C sugar
4 eggs
1 + tsp vanilla or mint extract (depending on the cocoa you use)
1.5 C Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3/4 hot cocoa mix is what I did. you could also do 1/2 C baking cocoa + 1/4 hot cocoa. It's up to you :)

Preheat oven to 350. combine melted butter and sugar - blend with hand mixer until the sugar melts and the mixture is smooth. Add the eggs and extract. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Bake for 35 minutes in an ungreased 9x13 glass dish. (I baked for 10 more minutes than suggested...)

Sprinkle chocolate chips over before baking. After baking cover in carmel sauce.

There you have it. Heaven in a pyrex pan. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment